Sour one ; )
Sour one ; )
It’s been over a year now since we’ve made-over our medicine cabinet and kicked all those toxins & carcinogens to the curb. We have energy, we sleep great, we’re medication free, headache free, have way less stress, and we’re having loads of fun learning more and more about all that these babies can do!
If you’re on the fence — get off it! : )
Here’s a rundown of what comes in Young Living’s Premium Starter Kit, which is what Kari & I over at The Happy Oils recommend getting started with:
How to get your hands on the Premium Starter Kit:
1. Click over to the sign-up page: https://www.youngliving.com/signup/?site=US&sponsorid=1564403&enrollerid=1564403
2. Select “Sign Up As: Young Living Wholesale Member” (this secures you the 24% off discount on all future orders).
3. The “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” boxes should already be filled in for you. If they aren’t, fill in 1564403 in both spots.
4. Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact info. (The reason you are asked for your SSN is for tax purposes; if you make over $600/year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. Young Living never shares this info with anyone, and you’re not obligates to sell anything if you do not want to. I promise I wouldn’t lead you astray here!)
5. Create your password and pin which you will use to log in to your account and order your oils.
6. Select your enrollment order. This is where you can specify which starter kit you would like. I recommend the Premium Kit with the Aroma Diffuser, which is $160. (Ours paid for itself the first week when I was able to treat an ear infection with oils on a Saturday instead of spending $150 at urgent care.)
7. It will ask if you want to sign up for the Essential Rewards program. I recommend saying no to this for now.
8. Agree to Terms & Conditions
9. CONFIRM YOUR ORDER. Some folks miss this step and end up not fully checking out. To confirm, the tool will log you in and it will show you your order again and it will make you enter in your payment information again.
10. Wait for the mailman to arrive! This step is will be agonizing.
11. Please friend me on Facebook so that I can add you to some fun oily Facebook groups! : )
I have dragged my heels about getting an intern for, oh, forever. Finally this year, destiny gave me a shove and today I am introducing Kait, who is undoubtedly the cutest intern I have ever had ; )
I am sure that I am a strange person to intern for since I am scatterbrained, unorganized, and drowning in babies, but she does a good job of hiding how weirded out she is : )
Kait has been helping me line up some fun (and big!) collaborations for 2015, as well as doing some social media and helping out with The MVPs mentoring group. And we’re only getting started!
“Hi i’m Kait! I can summarize myself in three words: free-spirited, open, and spontaneous. A quote that guides my life (and is also my senior quote for the yearbook) is by Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl. Blair says: “Destiny is for losers, it’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen.” I am a big believer in making things happen. An example of this is when I saw my (now) boyfriend for the first time, I decided I wanted to date him, walked up to him, and asked him for his number. We have been dating ever since, and have spent two years together. People who know me say I’m honest and fun. I was voted worst driver as my senior superlative, and I would say that it is fairly accurate.
I’m very passionate about missions. I’ve traveled to Costa Rica and Peru and loved every minute of it. I’m also passionate about kids, and would love to adopt or foster some day. Growing up, I wanted to be a writer, and would write short stories all the time. I’ve always been a creative person and love drawing and painting in addition to photography. I recently rescued a puppy named Tucker, and he is like my child. Tucker is a dorkie — dachshund yorkie mix. I began doing photography my freshman year of high school, and fell in love with it. I plan on going to Oklahoma State University or The University of Arkansas and majoring in entrepreneurial business to eventually have my own photography business.”
And here is Kait as she lovingly and adorably answers your emails:
Here are some of my favorite recent iPhone photos.
If you’re not following me on instragram, I’d love to have you join me here.
I thought I published this back in November, but nope : ) So here it is now for your viewing pleasure… in January.
Noley turned 1 on November 2nd!
On November 14 we went to the court house, stood before a judge, and promised to love and guide him forever.
When the gavel banged, he got a new last name and became an official Vining!
Forever with him feels so sweet.
What a journey.
Forever & ever, little one.
Last weekend we had a party to celebrate!
The incredible Ally Hess threw it all together for us in like 4 days. She’s really the best, and we were able to just show up & enjoy the celebration. I can’t say enough what a weight off my shoulders it was! If you’re local, she comes highly recommended by me.
Thank you to all who came to celebrate our boy!